The Alpine International School is run by a Board of Governors consisting of outstanding and highly reputed educationalist and administrators with national and international exposure. The School is an English medium co-educational, residential School with girls and boys coming from all over India and abroad. The children from abroad are foreign citizens as well as those of Indian origin. The school provides modern education, laying stress on moral and ethical values. It has comprehensive modern infrastructure using latest technology coupled with a highly professional committed and dedicated faculty. The school provides wonderful co-curricular and extra curricular activities in beautiful natural surroundings. The school offers excellent opportunities for the students to develop a holistic personality for achieving excellence in every sphere of life. Above all, the school ensures that its products, Alpinos, learn to live with others irrespective of race, caste, religion or status.
Excellent Environment To Learn & Grow
- - An English Medium Co-Educational Residential School.
- - An ideal location With sprawling green pollution free campus located in Shivalik hills at 2000 feet
above with splendid landscape.
- - An eminent Board of governors for school management.
- - Highly qualified and experienced faculty stay on campus for personal attention. Student Teacher
- - School curriculum, methodology, education and teaching aids based on latest concepts.
- - Facilities for athletics, horse riding, various games & sports & extra co-curricular activities for all round development.
- - Separate Hostels for boys and girls with all modern facilities including mechanized kitchen for
healthy and nutritive food —— A Home away from home.
- - Well equipped and well furnished Labs With excellent facilities for practical work.
- - Special classes / facilities for imparting communication skills in English & for teaching French.
- - Utmost. stress on ‘value based education’ for an integrated, and holistic development and all
round intellectual, physical , moral and spiritual growth of the child.